Modern Technical Staffing is in the process of expanding or team. We are currently looking for a Recruitment Specialist with a focus on our growing professional construction business. This is an ideal opportunity for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who are looking to capitalize on their interpersonal skills. The Recruitment Specialist will be focused on Canada’s construction industry including Project Managers/Coordinators, Site Superintendents, Estimators and more.
In this role you will have the opportunity to build your career through the full recruitment process from development business opportunities, managing clients, sourcing candidates and negotiating offers. As you grow within Modern Technical Staffing you will have opportunities to build and lead a team.
Feel free to reach out to us for more information on this exciting opportunity.
RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST – CONSTRUCTION
- Develop strategies to attract and retain key customers within the construction industry across Canada.
- Manage construction clients and build on existing relationships through sales calls and client visits.
- Generate sales leads through referrals and prospecting calls both in-person and over the phone.
- Source and select qualified candidates for active requirements and marketing of qualified candidates to prospective hiring managers.
- Conduct interviews (in-person and over Skype) with potential candidates.
- Conduct references/background checks.
- Negotiate offers with clients and candidates.
- Assist in the development of RFP, RFQ and Presentation to prospective clients.
- 3 years + Account Manager / Sales experience within professional staffing. Experience in Construction Staffing is preferred.
- Proven ability to generate sales leads and leverage existing relationships.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Base salary + Commission + Bonus
If you are interested in the opportunity please send your resume to Philip McDougall at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call for more information at 905-477-3315 Ext. 301.